The Law Office of Penelope S. Dart is one of the top law firms in the Gambrills, MD region. She is available to her clients to provide advice and to keep them informed and actively involved in the legal process. She is an experienced attorney handling family law, federal employment defense, criminal defense and mediation cases.
Educational Qualifications and Credentials are as follows:
Education and Continuing Education:
- George Washington University, The National Law Center, Juris Doctor Degree, 1982
- Bowie State University, Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution, Certificate Program in Alternative Dispute Resolution (240 hours)
- National Center for Mediation Education, five days Basic Course in Structured Mediation for Separation and Divorce
- National Institute for Conflict Resolution, Advanced 20 hours Domestic Mediation Skills Workshop
- Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution, Performance-Based Training and Assessment for Mediation Skills
- Collaborative Law, 16 hours training, Maryland Collaborative Law Association, Inc.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Claims Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Annapolis Maryland
- Standing Examiner for Anne Arundel County Circuit Court
- Circuit Court List of Approved Mediators
- Settlement Facilitator in Family Law cases and Civil Non-Family Law cases for the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Court-Appointed Mediator in Family Law cases and Civil Cases for the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Maryland
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- James C. Cawood, Jr. American Inn of Court, Master of the Bench
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Maryland Collaborative Law Association, Inc.
Call the Law Office of Penelope S. Dart to make an appointment with an experienced attorney in the Gambrills, MD area.